Sunday, September 20, 2015

My Famous Last



My Famous Last words I kind of like that sound of that..well hopefully these will not be my last words ever. This is my first one of these so I guess I will just kind of cover the last fore weeks ( wow its been fore weeks already?!?) this semester has been pretty busy and full of learning and thous are not the two thing that i was expecting to describe my semester with because it is my last one. ( yes i know that was an extremely long sentence) With that being said i find i am really enjoying my last semester here. all of my classes are very hands on so I actually got to go out and film things. my professors are wonderful as well because they have been offering good advice and not just telling us what we did wrong. this is very important to me because i love getting constructive criticism on my work. I feel like it helps me improve the most. 

Aside from school I have also gotten to do a few fun thing. I went to the first football game. That was a blast because Erin, my girl friend, came up from Dallas that weekend and went to the game with me.
Personal photo from facebook

 I also got to go home for my little brothers birthday. he turned 14 on September 11, and yes he was born on THAT day, pretty crazy right? It was nice to go home and spend time with my family 

Personally this semester has been really good for me because I am trying to be more healthy. i have been cooking all my own food and drinking pretty much only water. I have also been going to the huff two time a week. with all that health stuff being said i went to a really good pizza place this weekend called empire slice. Man it was sooooo gooood If you have never been you need to go. 

Anyways that has been my semester so far I hope yours is going good as well.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! At this point, we are in week 6 of classes. I CAN’T BELIEVE IT. It’s like time flies in college. I kind of wish that it wouldn’t go this fast. There’s not enough time to do everything you want while in college, and by the time you graduate, you have to work and all that jazz. Wow, I really like your outlook on constructive criticism! Some people can’t take that and it’s crazy sometimes! Also, empire slice sounds like a really awesome place! I will check it out sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! This semester is flying by really fast. It is good that you're enjoying. Good job trying to stay healthy! One way I make sure to get veggies is to add spinach to pretty much everything. You can never taste it and it is super good for you!

    That being said, I much check out Empire Slice. With how you're talking about it, it must be insanely good!

    Hope your semester stays awesome!

    ReplyDelete