Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Reflections: Looking Back

Wow! Are we already half way done? 
This class has been amazing so far, and thats really saying something coming from me because I really dont care for reading or writing.  I think part of the reason that it has been so good is because of the feed back that people give. The feed back that people have given has been really helpful. I feel as though it has made me a better writer. I am also enjoying writing stories I try really hard to make them good.  My schedule for this class has worked pretty well. I just try to get one thing done a day  and that tends to keep me on track with my points. I also make this the first thing that i do every day and because of that i work on it from home. If I keep going the way that I am now I should end this class with an A!      
Pic I made at cheezburger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment