Thursday, October 15, 2015

Reading Plan

Second Half Reading Plan
For weeks 9 and 10 I would like to read the Apache stories and the British North America stories. I picked these because i like the stories that about tricksters and these have quite a few tricksters in them .
In week 11 I think I am going to read Nursery Rhymes. these are fun little stories and i would like to read more of them.
For week 12 I would like to read Beowulf. my reason for this is because he is just a beast.
In week 13 I am going to read Brothers Grimm (Hunt) I have heard these stories before but i have never read the Brothers Grimm version 
For my last reading I think I want to read Lang's European Fairy Tales I. No particular reason for this I just think they sound good.
Reading diary from Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment