Friday, October 30, 2015

Extra Reading Diary:Turkish Fairy Tales

all of the stories in the Turkish Fairy Tales unit A were very unique. I liked them for the most part they area all very entertaining.
the stories of fear were almost inspiring to me. I wish that i could walk around with out any fear but i experience fear every day.the The Wizard-Dervish was a strange story but i guess in the end when he realised it was not a dream he tried to do the right thing. The Fish-Peri was probably my favorite story in this set. I thought that the king guy was a jerk and i laughed pretty hard when the baby walks to him and slaps him in the face while talking back to him. who makes some one do that many impossible things. The Crow-Peri was pretty good as well but i still think that i liked the the fish peri better. I decided to read these because most of the stories that i have read are only one pages but these are 2 pages. it was a good change of pace for me. while reading i did see a pattern. any time they used time the used 40 days and or nights. what is the importance of this and why does it show up in each story.
 Padishah being hit by child found on unTextbook

No comments:

Post a Comment