Sunday, August 30, 2015

Week 1 Curation

I love my bookmarks but more importantly I love google chrome. It makes it so easy to switch between my computers(ones a mac ones an pc) with out missing a step. Everything is copped over from bookmarks, to browser history, extensions. All I have to do is log in to chrome and everything that I want is there. I would say that I am pretty organized when it comes to my personal internet life but my down fall comes when we start to talk about sharing. While I have a Facebook I hardly ever post anything on it (no I don't have twitter or anything else). I don't really post on any site. I guess you could say that i am pretty selfish when it comes to the internet because I like to take everything in but I don't give that much back ( maybe this class will change that.) I don't necessarily think that is a bad thing but maybe just something that I could work on. 

the main place that I use for information is Reddit. Reddit has its own type of bookmark system that you can use to make finding what you want even easier. It has a lot of good information but it also has a lot trolls so just be careful.

Reddit Alien from flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment