Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Favorite Place

My favorite place would have to be my house. It is located in McKinney taxes. I have lived there scene I was two years old. we were the first people to live in this house. The picture is of me and my mom right before they finished building it. I love my house because it is where I grew up. I have so many good memories there. It is where I spend every holiday. I love going home because my family is always there and they are very important to me.
  
Image Information: personal photo of my mom and my self; photo taken from facebook

2 comments:

  1. What a cute picture of you and your mom, Nick! And how cool that your house is really YOUR house, with you being the only family that has lived there so far. The house my husband and I live in was a new house when we bought it, so we are the only people who have lived here (well, us and our cats!). I had never lived in a place before that felt like it really was "our" place. It's a good feeling! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I posted on your Intro blog last week as extra credit, so I decided to come read about your favorite place for my second comment on your blogs. I think it is very sweet that your house is your favorite place. When I was thinking of mine for this blog, I was thinking of "big picture" or "cool" places. But after reading yours I have to agree with your location; there is no place like home!

    ReplyDelete